Friday, March 7, 2014

Field Trip Friday - Disneyland!!!!!


We were not planning on stopping at Disneyland. When I say "we" I mean everyone else. I wanted to go. I NEEDED to go. Maybe for you this seems like a relative need but I have a slight addiction remember? We were driving along and I started seeing signs for Disneyland. I kid you not, full blown panic attack. I have no idea what it is like to fiend for a cigarette or cocaine but I can only imagine it must be a similar feeling. My heart races, my palms sweat. I feel for certain if I can't go then I may very well just fall down and die right then and there. So at first I said…."We can just go have lunch at Downtown Disney, maybe look in a couple shops and then get back on the road."





Oh man, yeah right who am I kidding!! Unlike Disney World where the parks are miles a part I had to walk by the gates of Disneyland to get to Rainforest Cafe. I was in tears, literally. If I had it my way we would have stayed a week or longer (longer) and Disneyed it up like the best of them. I had to use the stop in Tombstone as leverage. I am sure to the normal sane person I would look a little cooky crying and throwing myself at the gates. My kids aren't ashamed of me (yet) so it was all good. We had to choose between Disneyland and California Adventure so of course, I chose the original. I needed a little main street magic in my soul.

Guess where we are!!!


Main Street - My happy place! 

Poor Middle E did not want to stop for pictures. 

LOVE!! 


We had some firsts on this Disney Trip! 

First time Little E saw The Tiki Room 

First time Big E rode the Matterhorn 

First time for the girls on Mr Toads Wild Ride (the one in Disney World closed years ago for Winnie the Pooh)

First time Little E had a Dole Whip (why she hasn't had one at WDW I don't know)

First time Middle E could ride Space Mountain!!! YAY!!!


And of course we partook in some of our favorite things too!

Eating!!




and classic rides!




It was definitely good to get a tiny dose of Disney. I am counting down the days until our next Disney World trip!!

C-ya real soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...