Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Everybody Blogs





It's Thanksgiving week 2013. Our family is sitting at home, we just finished putting up our tree and adding a few presents underneath. This week is filled with dear family and great food. Many kids are so excited to be out of school for the week and parents are happy to spend a little more time with them but glad they will be back at school in a few days. But not us. We didn't choose that route. We choose to homeschool. During this Thanksgiving time of year we all tend to count our blessings a little more. I am evermore thankful for the ability and right to homeschool my children. It's not always easy and there are definitely days I question my choice but in the end I love spending so much time with my girls. I love watching them grow and experiencing new things daily. I love being able to make learning fun for us all and knowing that because of that they will want to come back tomorrow to learn more. Things get crazy but we all love it. I am blessed to have a husband who supports me and is able to work enough to provide us the lifestyle we desire. I have parents who I'll admit at first were a little weary but now support our family's educational path. We didn't do it for religion, we didn't do it for politics, we just do it because we love our family and we know we can provide them with a better education at home.

This is my first post on this new blogging journey. I hope to meet some great people and share wonderful ideas through this new outlet. Happy holiday season to you all and thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...